We’re looking for a rockstar intern to work alongside our account management and content development team. The position is ideal for current students in their junior or senior year seeking college credit and the chance to gain incredible experience at a close-knit creative agency.
Still wondering if this is the fit for you? Are you:
- Detail-oriented with a knack for problem solving?
- Dependable beyond belief?
- A strong communicator with a passion for writing?
- Obsessed with social media and emerging trends?
- Passionate about marketing?
- A fan of dogs?
Awesome. Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Assist content team with developing articles for clients and for Archer’s blog
- Research topics based on client industry and developing trends
- Assist in writing and distributing press releases and compiling media contacts
- Research new business leads and present new and interesting tactics for business growth
- Perform competitive research on potential and/or new clients
- Compile research on social media trends and present recommendations for Archer’s social media strategy
- Participate in weekly social media meetings where you will present your ideas
- Assist in producing content for clients’ social media content calendars, distributing them to proper platforms and engaging with users
A few things to know:
- Internship is unpaid, for college credit only
- We will gladly work around your school schedule, but please plan to work 10-15 hours/week
- Internship will run January 16 - April 20 (approximate, can coincide with classes/school breaks if necessary)
- Occasionally, your assistance and/or presence may be requested at offsite client meetings or events outside of office hours. It is not required that you attend, but a willingness to participate beyond set hours is appreciated and will count towards your hour requirement
- Please submit your resume, as well as 500 words or less why you should be Archer’s next rockstar intern!
- Contact: Jennifer Gallo, email@example.com
- Submission Deadline: November 15, 2017
- In-person interviews will be scheduled between December 1 and December 8.